Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Midweek mulling

I don't know what the weather is like in your neck-of-the-woods, but in the Chicagoland area it really looks a lot like Christmas! Yeah it is seasonably cold but we get those pesky snows where it falls -1-3 inches then it waits a day (or so) then another 1-3 and so on. Its good and bad really as you don't get snowed in and it keeps what is already on the ground looking nice a crisp and new.

That brings us to rum. Right now many are coming up with new drinks or reviving the old and yeah that is great. In fact, let me direct you to Liquor.com (Who carry RTRR blog on their site as well) where they have a huge listing and just so many mouthwatering rum drinks. Really, check the link... It's already set up for Rum and it is SO good. I should have recipes just all over my blog, but that's not me. I'll give you the links and a few recipes I find exceptional, but I'd rather talk - well talk and show. I go for the written word and I like to find images that mover that monologue along.

Let's look at American Made Rum and see what is being talked about.

From our friends at Ugly Dog:
Ruger wants to remind you that there is still time to pick up your Ugly Dog favorites in time for Christmas giving!





    

A bit from Muddy River Distillers
The day after The Big Sip 1st place win, a couple of "Muddy Marys" are needed! Go Panthers!
 
 
Looks like the Rum Elves at Tailwinds Distillery have been hard at work too!
Batch #3 of Taildragger Amber Rum aged for 1 full year in Rye Whiskey Barrels. Just in time for the Holidays. Say "I Love You" with RUM!
  
 
Looks like The Striped Pig Distillery has an on the street ambassador.... 
 
Belly rubs are the best!
 
  


See ya Friday!


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment