Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Who let the baby into the room??

Goodbye 2012
Considering we did not even start this blog until late 2012 -- My only regret is not having started sooner. In the short period of time I have heard from and met some of the most interesting people - Distillers of rum. Small batches, hand made and each one delicious and special. Can't wait for more!

Hello 2013!!
Already we have expanded -- but top on the list for the new year will be a directory of recipes, both food and drink, based on rums. I plan to try and find the best rum for specific drinks and we will try to explore food tastes using rum as an ingredient.
Even with all that happening, I still will make the taste cards grow and try to visit as many distilleries as we can... Hope to meet some of you out there too

Twitter ---- 
Please feel free to follow me on twitter. @Rick_Rum_Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment