Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Discovery and a new Video!

Video Of The Day!

 So imagine my surprise, as I'm looking around the Internet, and I discover a new distillery (well new to me anyway).  Constantly I search for one I may have missed.  So I stumbled upon Dancing Pines Distillery, what a fun sounding name! I decided to look into them a bit more. Of course I've gathered the needed information to add to our data database here at Rick the Rum Runner but, at the same time, I wanted to see if there was anything more interesting on them. I went to You Tube and was looking through videos; always looking for new videos to make it fun for us here, and I discovered a "how to make a rum," video by Dancing Pines Distillery.  I becomes -- The Video Of they day.  I did discover that this is like number three of four. So I will have to do some research and see if I can bring all four of these and post them here on our blog.

This is Fermenting and Distilling

As always, I remain Rick the rum runner.




No comments:

Post a Comment