Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Series of New Videos

Hi, Rick the Rum Runner here with you.  In my never ending search for things new, different and fun, I stumbled upon a series of four videos.  These amazing little gems were made by none other than Dancing Pines Distillery.  I was so fascinated that I decided to feature all four here just for you.

So, if you're looking for content here over the next few days,  later today will be the first video.  That will happen after 5 p.m. Central Time.  The next video will be on Saturday.  Then, we'll follow that up with Monday, and finally Wednesday.  Each one of these videos will be available anytime after 7 a.m. Central Time.  As usual, I will attempt to let everyone know when new content has hit the schedule.  But if you want to make plans, just know that we will have four great videos up coming in the next few days.

Oh and by the way, I may pop in and out with other content also, so always be looking for the notification from me to you.

As always, I am Rick, the Rum Runner.




Lick The Glass
 

No comments:

Post a Comment