Thursday, December 27, 2012

Crawling out from under the Flu...

While I always enjoy the Holidays and the big family Christmas gatherings, my participation this year was severely cut back. I missed my In-laws gathering sharing foods, drinks and stories. I missed Breakfast on Christmas Eve at my Daughter-In-Law's .... Absent for Christmas Morning breakfast at my Brother-In-Law's. I could not let everyone down for Christmas at Gramma's & Grandpa's, because that's me! So Gramma did about 97% of the work and we made it through. Still, though the road back is tough.
Happy to report along with other great gifts we add a new Rum to our shelves.
Cedar Ridge Distillery's Dark Rum was added. My taste is still nearly null so it will be some time before we taste and post. Hopefully, tomorrow we start adding some more Makers Tastings -- so stay tuned

Until then -- I remain, Rick The Rum Runner (RTRR)

No comments:

Post a Comment